10 Stocking Fillers Under £10
… I couldn’t resist posting this early. Here is the second part of 10 Stocking Fillers Under £10, this time for Lovehoney! If you missed the first one it was for Ann Summers, and over the next few weeks, you’ll see more of these pop up for Amazon, Bondara, Honour, and more.
1. Love Light Glow In The Dark Condoms (3 Pack) £4.99
Let me ask you this, whether fake or real, who doesn’t want a glow in the dark penis?!
2. Lovehoney Oh! Thriller Spinner Foreplay Game £7.99
If you’re always misplacing dice, a spinning wheel is a fun, and simple solution. It’s also a great choice to inspire some new bedroom antics.
3. Lovehoney Oh! Satin Blindfold £5.99
4. Lovehoney Black Bondage Tape £6.99
Bondage tape can be used in a number of different ways. Whilst it can be used for its named use – tying someone up, you can also use it to wrap yourself up in a fancy dress. Think of it a bit like clingfilm, it only sticks to itself, and you’ll have a hard time finding the end of the tape.
Bonus: Lovehoney Bondage Tape was my first review for this blog!
5. Mojo Pro Original Desire Pheromone Bath Bomb 130g £7.99
I’m not entirely sure about the properties of pheromones, but a relaxing bath bomb is always a good idea. If your bath is big enough, try taking a couple’s bath!
6. Lovehoney Oh! Feather Tickler £6.99
7. BASICS Powerful Mini Vibrator 5 Inch £7.99
Small, sleek, and slimline. Great if you’re new to toys that vibrate. Just don’t use it for anal – always used a flared base if anything is going up your bum!
8. Lube Tube Applicator Syringe £7.99
This lube tube applicator syringe might be hard to wrap, but these applicators are a great way to prepare for any insertion play.
9. Lovehoney Oh! 52 Weeks of Role Play £7.99
If you need a little bedroom inspiration, these 52 cards could be it.
10. Lovehoney All Nighter Couples’ Christmas Crackers (2 Pack) £9.99
Who doesn’t love to pull a cracker? Bonus, if you carefully unravel the crackers, you should be able to personalise the crackers!
Side note: according to one LH review, these crackers don’t contain the ‘snap’ that makes the cracking noise. If you’re sound sensitive, these might be the perfect crackers for you.
This post is not a sponsored post but does contain affiliate links.